Food Therapy Course
Holistic Cooking Classes
What 5 Powerful Lessons Can Do?
Cooking nutritious, healing foods, as a way to keep oneself healthy,
is becoming an issue because people 'don't have the time'
YEARS of experience tell me that:
If you enjoy food and life, you don't want to be practical:
To be naturally healthy demands valuation of life.
How to Heal Through Food
Changing Our View of Food for Our Health Priorities
Based on a common-sense understanding, the priority with food is for ingredients to be:
- First of all, medicine for specific issues
- Secondly, nutrition that serves the whole body
- Third, food must be flavorful to please the taste
Because food is one of our main tools for helping to eliminate toxins.
During each class, we are going to focus on the preparation of a healthy breakfast and three side meals, making special note of some possible interesting combinations to add to the recipe.
Specific information on food and health:
Did you know that vegetable proteins are an important addition to our food requirements? Proteins are one of the main nutrients for better memory, for the ability to retain attention, and for the continuing healthy replacement of the main part of the cells in human tissue. As we age, it is difficult to process and retain the nutrients from animal proteins. Vegetable proteins are lighter and easier to digest, helping with memory functions, properly nourishing our skin, our skeleton, and our muscles through time.
Quick Program Review:
- Classes are focused on health regeneration
- Learn new ideas, attitudes, and actions to implement and achieve long-lasting health
- Important information about blood pH balance and knowing how this information can help
- How to quickly boost the immune system to increase self-healing
- Learn the basics of creating your own recipes
Feedback from clients:
- "The greatest benefit of these classes is learning to be creative, understanding flavors and spices, learning to create foods from the experience and memory of the tastes you have experienced ....... "while you are are actually cooking the mouthwatering food" - Rebecca
- "The meals were healthy and delicious, prepared with great care. The cooking lessons have helped me to adjust my eating habits with ease, now that I’ve been taught how to properly prepare fish, beans, grains and vegetables. Nutritious food is very tasty and fun to cook!" - Kandee
Appointments and Reservations Line
We are here to help!